To blog or not to blog - Is that the question?

>> Monday, June 1, 2009

So it seems the best way to keep up with everyone is through reading their blogs. I just don't seem motivated enough for Facebook, sleazy enough for MySpace, and not technical enough for my own web site. So for now, it seems its the right time for a blog. Although I just might regret this later as last week I found myself perusing the various blogs of people we know and ended up doubled over on the floor laughing hysterically! Who could have guessed orthopedic boots could provide such gut wrenching entertainment, but I digress....

So your probably wondering... What is WHAW? Who is WHAW? Where is WHAW?

Well, keep reading and you'll get the idea...


1 comments:

Anonymous June 29, 2009 at 3:43 PM  

Glad you jumped on the blogwagon. Now we can keep informed about all of your exotic adventures.